Sunday, January 10, 2016

10 to 1

Getting to know me (Edited)
*some uninteresting facts about me :D

10
Favorite Movies


-Amelie
-50 First Dates
-Empire Records
-Can't Hardly Wait
-Kingdom of Heaven
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
-Shawshank Redemption
-Big Fish
-He's Just Not That Into You
-American History X


9
Songs I always listen to


-Heart of Life, John Mayer
-Til I hear it From You, Gin Blossoms
-Only You, Yazoo
-Back to You, John Mayer
-She, Green Day
-Thinking About You, Radiohead
-Umbrella, Dog's Eye View
-Farther Down, Matthew Sweet
-Say What You Want, Texas


8
Random Things that I love


-Yellow Flowers
-My Pillow
-Full Moon
-Rain
-Chicken Wings
-Bracelets
-California/Tekka Maki
-Stilettos


7
Sports Team/Athletes that I'm forever a fan o
f

-Manchester United
-Barangay Ginebra San Miguel
-Gustavo Kuerten
-Jason Kidd
-Iker Casillas
-Tony Hawk
-Manny Pacquiao


6
Things I'm still wishing/hoping to do/happen with John (at least before I die)


-Go to Japan
-Play in the snow
-To walk in the park while holding hands

-To kiss in the rain
-Watch the sunrise/sunset on the beach
-Have at least one book published


5
TV shows/series that I like


-Supernatural
-Merlin
-Grimm
-Umbrella Academy 
-Eat Bulaga


4
Things that are important in a relationship


-Love
-Loyalty
-Trust
-Time


3
Words that best described me


-OCD
-Patient
-Skinny


2
Things that I'm scared of


-Being trapped in the elevator
-When a pet is ill


1
Pet Peeve


-Long Dirty Nails 

No comments:

Post a Comment